This week I updates my PowerDNS installation. From version 2.9.21 to 4.0.1. The migration went smooth without any issues. A few minor parameter changes and a database where the data could be transferred without any issues. Me very happy about it.
Today I wanted do the webfrontend for PowerDNS. I used an application with a latest update in 2013. The website does not exist anymore. Time for new stuff to make it a bit easier than giving SQL commands. A list of possible web frontends is given at https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/wiki/WebFrontends and because most of my machines do PHP by default I did choose for nsedit.