May 142015
 

This begin of the month I made an error with my data package from my phone. At my remote location, where my mobile phone keeps it between “No services” and “Emergency calls only”, I did manage to get a 4G connection with 8/6Mbit/s (up/down). And make this connection available by having Wi-Fi services. The error was that I forgot that I configured most mobile devices to not sync large data by mobile data connection but only when connected to Wi-Fi. In this case Plex started to sync movies to my tablet. Which in the end used all (and more) data than I get with my phone package each month. And when the data packages is down to 0, the provider reduces the connection to 64kbit/s. Continue reading »